Be aware that we don’t provide any services to children under 13. If you are younger than 13, do not leave any of your personal information at our website through any way, including service usage, registration, etc. Do not provide your contact information like email, address or phone number without parental consent. In all other cases, we delete information received from children younger than 13.
What Kind of Information We Gather and How?
Types of data we collect:
- Your personal data (name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Your device, Internet connection, and other equipment
- Location and other general data that doesn’t identify you as an individual
Ways we use to collect data:
- From you directly when you provide your data yourself
- Automatically when you browse the website (this includes cookies, web beacons, and IP addresses)
Information You Provide to Us
There are several ways for you to disclose your personal data to us:
- Registration, subscription, reporting about website errors or other issues
- When you contact us via email
- When you search for something particular on the website
- When you upload your personal files to the website
- When you respond to surveys
Information We Collect Automatically
We analyze customers’ behavior to learn their preferences and strive to make our website better. This type of data is collected automatically with the help of special technologies. The information we gather includes:
- Various kinds of communication data, such as your location, logs, traffic, etc.
- Information about your mobile device or computer, such as IP address, browser, etc.
The data collected automatically is statistical and doesn’t identify you as a person.
Why Do We Need Your Information?
We need your data to improve website usability and marketing strategies. When gathering it, we strive to:
- Save information about your personal preferences to make your interaction with our website more convenient and personalized
- Attract more new users
- Make your search sessions faster
- Remember you every time you come to our website, so you don’t have to log in
Technologies We Use for Automatic Data Gathering
- Web beacons
These are digital files that allow us to gather statistical data. For example, with their help, we can track users, who opened particular pages to learn what type of content is the most popular.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device to let you access all features of our website. You can deactivate them, but be aware that this way you won’t be able to use our services to the fullest.
Be aware that we have a right to change this document without informing our users personally. Make sure to check this page periodically to keep yourself updated.